Call to Schedule a Free Assessment
Included in your membership is a wide variety of group fitness classes to help you meet your fitness goals.
From relaxing mind-body programs to heart-pumping Boot Camp, classes are led by experienced instructors who ensure you get the most out of each class. More than 60 classes per week are offered at convenient times throughout the day and evening.
- Power Up – A total body workout utilizing a variety of equipment, including hand weights, body bar, and tubing and bands to strengthen and tone muscles. Appropriate for all fitness levels.
- Body Sculpt – A total body workout utilizing a variety of equipment, including hand weights, body bar, and tubing and bands to strengthen and tone muscles. Appropriate for all fitness levels.
- Boot Camp – A hard core, back to basics workout challenge in cardiovascular and strength that may feature anything from calisthenics to weight training to intense cardiovascular conditioning. Suitable for all fitness levels; please modify to personal fitness level.
- Women’s Conditioning – Focuses on overall fitness including increased strength, toning and core stabilization. Monday and Friday is a circuit based class while Wednesday utilizes a variety of equipment located on the gym floor.
- Spinning – Get an intense cardiovascular workout that simulates cycling through courses while focusing on speed and resistance. Group motivation, excellent cross training and great for all fitness levels. Burn 400-900 calories per class!
- Zumba – An exciting hour of calorie burning, body energizing, awe-inspiring, easy-to-follow movements set to upbeat Latin rhythms. This unique fitness program introduces Latin dance such as: salsa, cumbia, meringue, and reggaetone. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Zumba Gold – A low impact version of Zumba.
- Step & Sculpt – Utilizes the STEP platform and hand weights for cardio and weight training. It is designed for all fitness levels. Located in the Tennis Center Yoga Room.
- Turbo Kick – Burn up to 800 calories in one hour to great music in this fast-paced cardio-blasting kickboxing class. Sculpts your entire body and develops core strength. A class that feels like a party!
- X-Works – Find your power, balance and strength, while working on overall flexibility, accuracy and speed. By combining weightlifting, resistance training and your own mind over matter, you’ll cross-train like never before. Hard core athletes and motivated fitness enthusiasts take note, this is the best strength and conditioning program in the area.
Mind & Body
- Mat Pilates – A total body workout utilizing a variety of equipment, including hand weights, body bar, and tubing and bands to strengthen and tone muscles. Appropriate for all fitness levels.
- Yoga – Experience the many benefits yoga offers; strength, flexibility and inner focus.
- Cardio Yoga – A sweaty, dynamic fusion of the most popular (and most effective) group exercise workouts. This class is the perfect cardiovascular solution for Pilates and yoga practitioners! All you need is your body weight and your bare feet. The cardio segment is a fusion of calisthenics, dance principles and functional training drills. You will walk away sweaty, sculpted and stretched. Over time Willpower and Grace will help you stand taller, walk with greater confidence, and function with agility.
- Forever Young – Encompasses many formats including Pilates, yoga, dance and sports conditioning. Also incorporates dynamic balance, strength, and functional training.