CLASSES WILL BE LIMITED TO 30 PEOPLE
Call to Schedule a Free Assessment
Included in your membership is a wide variety of group fitness classes to help you meet your fitness goals.
From relaxing mind-body programs to heart-pumping Boot Camp, classes are led by experienced instructors who ensure you get the most out of each class.
- Power Up – A total body workout utilizing a variety of equipment, including hand weights, body bar, and tubing and bands to strengthen and tone muscles. Appropriate for all fitness levels.
- Boot Camp – A hard core, back to basics workout challenge in cardiovascular and strength that may feature anything from calisthenics to weight training to intense cardiovascular conditioning. Suitable for all fitness levels; please modify to personal fitness level.
- Spinning – Get an intense cardiovascular workout that simulates cycling through courses while focusing on speed and resistance. Group motivation, excellent cross training and great for all fitness levels. Burn 400-900 calories per class!
- Zumba – An exciting hour of calorie burning, body energizing, awe-inspiring, easy-to-follow movements set to upbeat Latin rhythms. This unique fitness program introduces Latin dance such as: salsa, cumbia, meringue, and reggaetone. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Studio 5701 – Small class specializing in mobility and fitness. RESERVATIONS ONLY
- Turbo Kick – Burn up to 800 calories in one hour to great music in this fast-paced cardio-blasting kickboxing class. Sculpts your entire body and develops core strength. A class that feels like a party!
Mind & Body
- Mat Pilates – A total body workout utilizing a variety of equipment, including hand weights, body bar, and tubing and bands to strengthen and tone muscles. Appropriate for all fitness levels.
- Forever Young – Encompasses many formats including Pilates, yoga, dance and sports conditioning. Also incorporates dynamic balance, strength, and functional training.